Friday, September 5, 2014

F0UR and 5IVE







Love

I cant believe how time flies so fast that I cant even catch up how fast you grow. How I wish I have time machine so I could easily stop the time and rewind it back to day I first met you. Even though you are with me every single time, still I feel like its just yesterday Im in the labour room holding your tiny finger. argh those time that I miss.

Now you are five months you start to raise your head steadily and learn to sit up without me holding you.You happily holding both of your feet when you are lying down, and squeak, coos in every conversation that we've made. Now that you know your name, you turn at me while I called your name. Butterflies in my stomach when you first wake up in the morning and saw me throughly giving me your smile and that's just aawwww. How I love you so much that Im just so happy although you are trying to throw all your tantrums to me.

Mummy loves you sweet little girl.

Happy 5th. 

Sigh

How I really wish you can stop growing.

Mummy 


No comments:

Post a Comment