Tuesday, September 2, 2014

World Breastfeeding Week

First timer of being breastfeeding mom is the hardest due to the lack of knowledge. I read a lot. Find the source of breastfeeding, learn, absorb and apply. I read about breast milk, and there's a lot more better than formula milk. That's pretty much of it.

However. Medina and I are good team. We understand each other's well.

Alhamdulillah Im so lucky to have a doctor as my best friend. She taught a lot about breastfeeding, and give tips how to breastfeed the right way

I feed her alternately one hour in the first month. I listen to the 'neh' sounds that she made, then I knew it was about time to feed her. Practise make perfect, at times we become pro in this.

I love when the times come because its the bonding between me and Medina, only the two of us in wee hour time and at quiet place.

I dont have problem in feeding her at public place, as now there's a lot nursing room in shopping mall and nursing cover being sell widely for breastfeeding mom. So there'll be no problem at all. But most of the I would feed Medina in the car, because that's the most comfortable place.

I still remember the first time my husband and I find nursing room in the shopping mall, we thought we already found the comfortable place until we found the most comfortable nursing room, in Parkson KLCC. Quiet and serene.

Now  I can differentiate between baby with breast milk and baby between formula milk. Medina even become a Michelline. Haha.

me in my favourite nursing room. Parkson, KLCC. 


No comments:

Post a Comment